Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Musings

Laying here
Listening to your breaths of sleep
Looking at your peaceful pose 
And your naked body close to mine

I'm adrift on the emotions
Your love blankets me
The maestro of lovemaking is mine.
Who reverently, slowly, masterfully, lovingly, plays my body like a concert pianist.
You bring me to the furthest edge of climax and send me toppling over a waterfall.  
Each bliss more powerful than the last.
Relentless, yet gentle, 
Powerful, but sure 
Persistent, yet tender
I give myself over to the pleasure and lose all thought or reason
You amaze me still each time.  
Incredulous, such passion again is ours. 
Like a tulip opening to the sun
I part for you 
I wake as if from a dream, pleasantly sore and tired.  
I am the Phoenix reborn, again,  
And you are my fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment